Our Goal is to Raise:$25,000
Deadline: Saturday, May 10, 2014
We Have Raised:
|Participate as a walker/runner and start your own fundraising page!|
Run For Your Mum
A fundraising event to honor moms!
Date and Time:
Saturday, May 10, 2014
8:00am Registration Opens
9:00am Walk Begins
9:30am Run Begins
10:15am Awards Ceremony & Raffle
Location and Directions:
Port of Skagit Nature Trails
Higgins Airport Way At Crosswind Drive
Burlington, WA 98233
Run For Your Mum...
is a 5K (3.1 mile) run or 2 mile walk for individuals and families. Participants either pay a registration fee and/or gather pledges from friends and family to benefit Pregnancy Choices (pledge drive incentives below). Awards will be given to the first place overall male and female runners, and the first place male and female runners in each age group. Age groups are: 0-12, 13-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+. Award ceremony will immediately follow the run.
Want to be a Corporate Sponsor?
Download Event Sponsorship Flyer information sheet.
Schedule of Events:
8:00am Registration Opens
9:00am Walk Begins (2 miles)
9:30am Run Begins (5k)
10:15am Awards Ceremony
FREE for those who are 12 years old and under
FREE for those who fund raise $100 or more
$5 for those who are 13-17 years old
$20 for everyone 18 years old and older
- Gather $100 or more in pledges and receive a free event t-shirt and your registration fee is waived.
- Gather $250 or more in pledges and receive an event beach towel, plus a free event t-shirt and your registration fee is waived.
- Gather $500 or more in pledges and receive a lawn game, plus an event beach towel, a free event t-shirt and your registration fee is waived.
- Gather $1000 or more and be entered in a drawing for a Kitchen Aid mixer or a digital picture frame, plus a lawn game, an event beach towel, a free event t-shirt and your registration fee is waived.
A GRAND PRIZE will also be given to the individual who gathers the highest dollar amount in pledges once all pledge money has been collected. Recipient will be contacted by Pregnancy Choices and recognized in our newsletter.
Both courses follow a relatively flat, crushed-gravel path through scenic woodlands. Stroller friendly. Download a Course Map.
Event formerly called Walk for Life.
Raised: $425 (42%)
Raised: $375 (125%)
Raised: $375 (250%)
Raised: $325 (325%)
Raised: $320 (53%)
Raised: $175 (58%)
Raised: $175 (175%)
Nikki Del Bosque
Raised: $150 (150%)
Raised: $135 (67%)
Raised: $130 (100%)
Raised: $120 (24%)
Raised: $110 (22%)
Contact: Janie Crane
Pregnancy Choices is a Christian ministry caring for those touched by unplanned pregnancy by providing clients with options and resources that promote life. All our services are free, and confidential. Pregnancy Choices is comprised of three divisions: FutureImpact, Pregnancy Resources, and Thriving Heart.
What services do we offer?
- Pregnancy Tests
- Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Life skills and parenting classes in English and Spanish with material assistance
- Sexual health and relationship education
- Two locations