Our Goal is to Raise:$20,400
Deadline: Saturday, September 20, 2014
We Have Raised:
|Participate as a walker or ambassador.|
Walk for Vision
Date and Time:
Saturday, September 20, 2014
8:30 - 10:30 am
Location and Directions:
Lowell Parkway Trail
1550 Washington Avenue
Dixon, IL 61021
Can you envision a Sauk Valley with zero abortions? Join us in making this vision a reality at our upcoming WALK for VISION. The goal is to raise funds to save lives, the average cost of each life saved is $1,200.
How to participate
1. Walk and Learn
2. Walk and Raise Funds - Ask friends to sponsor you.
3. Walk and Recruit - Recruit three (or more) people to walk with you. If you each raise $300, together you will save one life!
4. Sponsor a Walker
- A WALK for VISION t-shirt for each walker in a 4-person team with a combined total of $1,200 or more. Or for any walker raising $300 or more.
- A WALK for VISION sweatshirt for each walker raising $1,200 or more.
- Special prizes for the most people recruited and the most funds raised.
- Register by August 20th to be entered in the early registration prize drawing.
This is a family friendly 2 mile ‘walk at your own pace’ event with learning stations along the Lowell Park Trail in Dixon. Snacks and drinks will be provided (you may want to come just for the coffee). Restrooms will be available.
The walk will start at The Meadows Complex. Follow Washington Ave. all the way to the end and turn right. You will see a grass parking lot to your right. Signs will be posted to help you find your way to the start of the walk. Look for the word “Vision.” See you there!
Register today as a walker or recruiter to create your own webpage and start raising sponsors.
Contact: Kristi Bass
Hope Life Center
Hope Life Center's mission is to eliminate abortion from the Sauk Valley one woman and one baby at a time to the honor of Jesus Christ.